CBD Recipes | Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
Who doesn’t like a warm chocolate chip cookies CBD fresh out of the oven? Well now not only can you indulge in your favorite cookie but you can also get the benefits of CBD as well. Now, I wouldn’t feel completely guilt free but it’s a great excuse if someone catches your hand in the cookie jar. Best of all they are really easy to make!
Servings- 1 Dozen
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 120mg of CBD oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD oil, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth. Then, beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and then add it to the batter alongside the salt. Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips and the flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans then, then bake for about 10 minutes (or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
Now sit back enjoy your creation! We would love to see your cooking skills so don’t forget to visit our social media pages and tag us in your recipe pictures.